Žalgiris Arena Visiting Rules (PDF).
Company 2012 Annual Report (PDF).
Žalgiris Arena is one of the largest arenas and entertainment venues in the Baltic states, located in Kaunas, the second biggest city of Lithuania. A breathtaking opening of arena took place on 18th of August, 2011. The arena is new, modern and innovative – definitely a worthy tourist attraction. World famous artists and bands have already chosen to hold their performances at Žalgiris Arena: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lenny Kravitz, Rammstein, Kylie Minogue, Enrique Iglesias, Andrea Bocelli among others. By far the most attended event held at the arena was the EuroBasket2011 championship.
• The largest arena in the Baltic states. This is the entertainment venue for wide range of events: basketball, handball, volleyball, football, bodybuilding, fitness, figure skating competitions and concerts, performances, film festivals, exhibitions and private events.
• The Home arena to BC Žalgiris Kaunas – the legendary basketball team competing in top-level European Championship.
• Quality. Exceptionally good acoustics and the most advanced technologies employed inside the arena provide a platform for top-level events.
• Range of services. Versatility and availability not only during events: offices, fitness center, arts and multimedia space, restaurant, café, pub all provide services for their visitors.
• Easily Accessible. The arena is accessible via Airport in Kaunas, that supports a low-cost airline, it is also accessible via highway Vilnius-Kaunas-Klaipeda and highway Via Baltica. Furthermore it is located in a country-mediator between the European Union and Russia and is in a good geographical position to neighboring countries. Tourists can reach Kaunas also by bus and by train.
Photography by G. Cesonis